Monday, October 29, 2012

1917


This piece is based on an older work of mine involving a Soviet GP5 gas mask and a surplus M1951 field jacket I had lying around. I can't seem to find that picture, as I made it years ago and have long since lost that hard drive's contents to the cold abyss of cyber hell, but I'm happier with the results of this one anyhow.

Y'know, it would really be a bitch to be caught by one of those bayonets. I mean, that thing can skewer two people back to back. Just imagine a blade piercing into your belly and out your back. Yikes.

Anyways, if you crave color, I've also rendered a couple of colorized versions of this image.

I didn't want to go overboard without reason to, so I only did red and blue for the time being, but I do like to cater to different color tastes. If you'd like to see one in your favorite color, please let me know in a comment. I'd be more than happy to add a custom one for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment